Pages

Friday, June 28, 2013

Etsy Handmade 4th of July!!



Since July 4th is right around the corner, I thought I would share some great patriotic items from Etsy!



These items are all handmade and one of a kind.  You can't give or receive better than that.



Jewelry:

There is some a-maz-ing jewelry on Etsy!  Here are 3 of my faves...

Patriotic Ladies in Red, White & Blue, Fourth of July Dangle Earrings, Patriotic Jewelry
 Patriotic Earrings


 from Terri Jeans Adornments  
Personalized American Flag Charm Necklace, Hand Stamped Jewelry, Flag Jewelry, USA Jewelry, Patriotic Jewelry, 4th of July Jewelry
Star Bracelet, Star Bangle, Star Jewelry, 4th of July Bracelet, 4th of July Jewelry, July 4th Jewelry, Patriotic Jewelry, Patriotic Bracelet  Personalized American Flag Charm
       
  from Charm Accents                   






 Star Bangle Bracelet

 from Frosted Willow








Clothing:

Oh I just love all these!!!

4th Of July Red White Blue  TUTU Hair Clip --All Sizes 6 9 12 18 24 Months 2T 3T 4T --Birthday, Photo, Holidays, Patriotic

Red White & Blue Tutu

from Cuties Boutique








from Sweet Little Jack
   
Patriotic Capri Set








Patriotic Capri Set

from Born Again Creations














Accessories:

Because you can NEVER have too many accessories!

4th of July Loopy Pom Pom Bow Patriotic Hair Bow
        Loopy Pom Pom Bow

        from Girly Kurlz



Shoulder bag, tote bag, beach bag, weekender, carry on in patriotic colors.  Your Purchase Gives Hope. REDUCED
Red, White and Blue Shoulder Tote Bag

from Purses by Pippa


Patriotic Scarf - American Flag scarf -July 4th scarf - American US Flag
         Patriotic American Flag Scarf

         from Scarf Etsy








Home Decor:

I would love to have any of these in my home!  (Hint! Hint!)

Navy Blue Dahlia on Red and White Zigzag Pillow -Chevron Pillow-  Red White and Blue 16x16
Navy Blue Dahlia on Red and White Chevron Pillow

from Bed Buggs Boutique


Red, White, and Blue Patriotic Cotton Wash Cloths (Set of 3) - CLEARANCE - Firecracker Popsicle - 4th of July Home Decor - Ready to Ship
Red, White and Blue Wash Cloths

from Niinapolitan

Patriotic Spring Wreath - Yarn Wrapped Wreath - Handmade Felt Flower Wreath - Spring Decor
                    Patriotic Wreath

                    from My Hillside Home














Well that is my fave list for now!  I love Etsy.  What is your favorite patriotic accessory?  I'd love to hear all about it!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!!!!!!

10 comments:

  1. Julie, beautiful items! Thank you for including me in your favs and blog! Terri/Terri Jean's Adornments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Terri, you are very welcome! And thank you! Hope it brings some traffic your way. =)

      Julie

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for the photo and mention! All of the featured items are so pretty. Happy 4th of July to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And you are welcome!! Happy 4th of July to you =)

      Delete
  3. Nice gathering of the red white and blue! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie, I would definitely support your blog more but I don't seem to be getting info via emails of new posts. If there is anyway to remind me, even if it is via a team posting, I will check out your blog posts. I like what you write and am very grateful you featured one of my items on this blog. Thanks again! Terri/Terri Jean's Adornments

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Terri! That means alot to me. I have no problem reminding you. =) I'll look into the email thing. Thanks for commenting!!!

      Delete
  5. Also, I love the other featured items. Some of them really makes me wish for another little girl or for mine to be little again. I just love the little girl's Capri set by Born Again Creations and the Tutu by Cuties Boutique is adorable! I actually really like all the items posted above. The wreath, pillow and pot holders would be great in my home! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is some amazing talent on Etsy! This is just my 4th of July wishlist. I want the wreath for my front door so bad!! =)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...